After practicing in a large law firm and focusing on employment law and business owners, I believe that every business owner needs a business attorney. Moreover, I believe it is imperative for any woman-owned business to have consistent access to legal counsel when making important decisions about their business enterprises.
If you are a business and have ever found yourself in need of the legal services outlined below, contact my office to schedule a confidential consultation with me so you can begin to focus on growing your business, while I focus on protecting your personal and business assets.
- Contract drafting and review of contracts
- General Labor & Employment advice and counseling
- Legal advice and counseling on strategic partnerships and alliances
- Risk analysis and avoidance strategies
- Implementation of controls relating to compliance with federal, state and local laws
- Business dispute and problem resolution
- Immediate access to a highly experienced business attorney for quick responses to routine issues without worrying about hourly charges.
- Development and implementation of effective business and legal strategies to protect and expand business development and growth by implementing effective litigation prevention strategies
- Regular general counsel consulting to keep abreast of current business activities and strategies, including regular meetings with management and attending meetings of the board of directors
- Corporate counseling that includes selecting and managing other specialized legal resources outside of our firms expertise, including framing the issues and managing the engagement to maximize results and minimize costs.